Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I am a list type of girl.

Jilleen. Not so sure what to write about... I am in a "listy" mood. But again, I am not sure about what to list. Two minutes later... I got it!


Things I know about myself.
1. I am mentally tough.


2. I don't lie.


3. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.


4. I try not to make fun of things people can not help.


5. I love to give granola bars to homeless people.


6. I hate doing things I am bad at.


7. I am a grudge holder.


8. I do my best to not care what other people think of me.


9. I do not eat meat.


10. I get easily addicted to things.


11. I like to be different than everybody else.


12. I prefer to have very long nails.


13. Fake nails, fake hair, fake hair color, fake skin color. Perfect.


14. I am shy.


15. Diet Coke all day, everyday.


16. I so look forward to being a mother.


17. I have a real short temper.


18. I hate planes, but love vacation.


19. I am going to stick up for the people I love, and I don't much care how you feel about it!


20. I am super opinionated!


Peace, love.
Jilleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment